Fairyland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me, where did you find Fairyland?

3 posters

Go down

Tell me, where did you find Fairyland? Empty Tell me, where did you find Fairyland?

Post by Tulimyrsky Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 am

I've seen discussions of Fairyland everywhere, both good and bad, but never got around to listening to them (Regretfully). A year or so later, the name came up again but what really peaked my interest was when someone over MSN told me all about this amazing power metal band called Fairyland and he sent me the song "Of Wars In Oshyria". From that moment on I was totally hooked. Since bands like Rhapsody (Of Fire) just didn't grasp me, and I wasn't hopeful that Fairyland would be any different. Boooy was I wrong about Fairyland. Forums like Spirit of Metal where I saw several discussions about them in the power metal section about several things (Apparently them being a Rhapsody ripoff which is utter rubbish, and other stuff about the albums and the name.).

It was at the end of 2008 when I first started loving them. About a whole year ago!

In short, it was on forums such as on Spirit Of Metal but what really made me listen was my best friend sending me a YouTube link over MSN.

So where did your journey start in finding the ever-so-mighty Fairyland? And what was your first experience with them?

By the way Phil, I think we all know how you found Fairyland so don't bother Razz
Tulimyrsky
Tulimyrsky
First Lance
First Lance

Back to top Go down

Tell me, where did you find Fairyland? Empty Re: Tell me, where did you find Fairyland?

Post by lordjanus Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 am

Well I found out Fairyland through the iTunes 'just for you' feature that recommends me similar artists to the songs I have bought before.

I listened to the previews for each song from the album Of "Wars In Oshyria" I was quite amazed and I immediately bought the album, that was over 2 years ago, and until this day I still listen to that kick ass album. A few months after I got The Fall of an Empire, and then Score to a New Beginning as soon as it came out. Yeah, too lazy to go to any music store to get my music I just buy em' from iTunes. ^_^

lordjanus

Back to top Go down

Tell me, where did you find Fairyland? Empty Re: Tell me, where did you find Fairyland?

Post by Tulimyrsky Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm listening to Of Wars In Oshyria now, it's still an amazing album! As are all Fairyland albums Smile

To be exact, Guardian Stones Very Happy
Tulimyrsky
Tulimyrsky
First Lance
First Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by kritias Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Fairyland was mentioned in the "Rhapsody of Fire" forum. So I bought the "Of Wars is Osyhria" album ... and I was fascinated (and this fascination still continues).

kritias

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulimyrsky Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 am

kritias wrote:Fairyland was mentioned in the "Rhapsody of Fire" forum. So I bought the "Of Wars is Osyhria" album ... and I was fascinated (and this fascination still continues).
I didn't know Fairyland were mentioned in a Rhapsody album. Interesting!
Tulimyrsky
Tulimyrsky
First Lance
First Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down