Fairyland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates

+4
Neo_Classical_Soloist
MightyFireLord
Ray B
Phil_Giordana
8 posters

Go down

Updates Empty Updates

Post by Phil_Giordana Tue May 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of news these past few months, I will try to clear things up...

After Fairyland's last concert in November, I've decided to take a short break and move on with my personal life. I've had good inspiration for new songs and have commited my ideas to my music system. So for now there are embryos of new songs saved on my (multiple) hard drives.

Now for the less fun part, I've sustained burn injuries to my face around the end of April, and have been plunged in depression for a while after the event. I am glad to say that the scaring resulting from the burns is not as bad or spectacular as was expected, but the accident still left a solid mark on my soul (along the lines of "I'm going to be the new Joseph Merrick". Nothing like that in the end, just a wide reddish patch of skin on half my chin).

For a while I have suffered a steady state of depression, and most notably a huge writer's block. Along with this came a total loss of interest in anything whatsoever. But thanks to friends and family (and my girlfriend Alicja, yep you read it right, I've got a girlfriend! Smile), ideas are coming back and my eagerness to continue the Fairyland project is stronger than ever!

Beside Fairyland, and before the accident, I've been working with Syrayde, a new and exciting project featuring Fabio and Ivan from Pathosray. You will hear from that soon enough!

So, hopefully, the next few months will be focused on the new Fairyland material, and updates will be more steady.

Sorry again for the low communication. You guys know where to find me for questions...

Cheers!
Phil_Giordana
Phil_Giordana
Admin

https://fairyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty Re: Updates

Post by Ray B Thu May 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Thanks for the update, Phil! Sorry to hear (read) about your burn injuries and depression Sad Glad you're better now. Smile Can't wait for some new Fairyland music.
Ray B
Ray B
Foot Soldier
Foot Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyFireLord Fri May 28, 2010 12:44 am

It's good if you can go better despite this accident :s

There are good news about Fairyland, about he next masterpiece, will it be again with the guys of Pathosray or someone else ? (trying to get some scoop ^^)

I already listened to Syrayde some weeks ago, I like this band, it reminds me a bit the Dutch band Autumn, it's "sympatoche" (don't want to translate this awesome french word xD). Beside, the guitarist Valeria is such a pretty girl =o

About your collaborations Phil, if my ears didn't betray me (on some trailer about Kerion's next album), you did the choirs for Kerion again, It's also a good news, Fairyland and Kerion are the french bands that I like the most =)

Sorry again for the low communication.
After all your adventures, there's no problem, good to hear (read) you again !
MightyFireLord
MightyFireLord
First Lance
First Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo_Classical_Soloist Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 am

Phil_Giordana wrote: ideas are coming back and my eagerness to continue the Fairyland project is stronger than ever!
Sounds like an awesome album coming soon What a Face.Anyway,I hope your face clears up and your depression can end soon.looking forward to some new stuff.Say,have you thought of a Name for the album?

Neo_Classical_Soloist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikingchild Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 am

i was wondering why the website was down, but now i read this message i understand why, lot of personal problems it seems. depression really sucks. I know it gives a lot of psysical problems like trouble concentrating, fatigue, muscle pains, asking yourself why life should be worth living etc.

let's hope for the best and a new album! fairyland is a really good project/band. still one of my greatest examples

bounce

Vikingchild
Foot Soldier
Foot Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by zande Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Been away from here for a long time. Sorry to read about this. Hope you are doing fine now, two months after this news.
zande
zande

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastissimo Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 am

zande wrote:Been away from here for a long time. Sorry to read about this. Hope you are doing fine now, two months after this news.
Same than Zande (I had not checked this side of the Forum for a while, so I'll put it in english...). I hope that everything gets better now, Phil. Such processes can be long. The music will for sure help, as the friends and close ones. Take care! Can't wait for getting good news from you - and for your music!

Blastissimo

Back to top Go down

Post by sheepkiller Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Don't worry guys Phil is fine now, he is melting faces Very Happy
sheepkiller
sheepkiller
Foot Soldier
Foot Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content